Dehydrated Duck Heads
Duck Heads make a great chew because they are a nice crunchy chew that stimulates and exercises the brain. They are rich in calcium and phosphorus so watch the poops! These can serve as the bone portion of DIY meals as well. We always recommend supervising your dog chew to avoid any choking hazards.
Duck is considered a cooling protein so that makes these great for "hot" dogs and dogs with allergies/ skin issues. They also provide a natural source of glucosamine and key nutrients to keep them healthy and active.
- Sourced in California
- Approx. 1.5lbs in a vacuum sealed bag
- Duck are raised without the need for damaging hormones and antibiotics
- Free range
- Raised exclusively a vegetarian diet
- Duck necks are 75% bone with some organ content from eyes and brain
- Also available in Dehydrated form, Freeze Dried (coming soon) just goto our treats page
- 5 Heads per pack