• Non-Allergenic - low in lactose and casein
• Low in saturated fats
• 10x more iron and 3x more vitamin C than cows milk
• Higher than cows milk in calcium, vitamin A, B, D, E, rare proteins, & antioxidants
• Low in cholesterol
• High in unsaturated fatty acids
• Easy to digest and great for gut health
• No added sugar
• No hormones, antibiotics, additives, or preservatives
• Natural probiotic
• Nutritionally more similar to human mother's milk than any other dairy milk!
Located on over 1,000 acres in the hill country of Missouri, our family-run farm is now the largest camel dairy in the USA. We now have about 200 camels!
Our farm adheres to organic practices, as well as standards that are Non-GMO, soy free, and gluten free (NO corn).
Our happy camels spend their days enjoying pastures of organic grass and hay. They are also fed an organic grain mixture which includes: Flax Seed, Sunflower Seed, Alfalfa, and Oats. They eat a vegetarian diet that is 100% soy free, corn free, & bean free.