- Salmon is a great way to naturally feed omega 3
- makes a great enrichment activity since it can not be easily chewed.
- each head weighs between 1lb 10 oz -2 lb.
- price is per head. some bags have 2 because they are smaller.
- heads are about 75% bone 25% boneless
- fish content should stay around 5-10% of the 80% meat portion of the meal.
- human grade, wild caught salmon
salmon heads make a great addition to bone broth or making your own fish stock.
~DIY bone broth recipe coming soon to FAQ page~